Demand Generation Manager
As a Demand Generation Manager you will be joining our highly-collaborative and high energy team! We’re in search of a self-starter who is passionate about driving ROI through optimized marketing programs. You’ll work very closely with the content, marketing and sales teams to ensure high-value leads progress through the sales funnel, ultimately driving our revenue goals.
This role will be instrumental in helping us achieve our growth targets by developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs. Thinking about content syndication, email nurturing, online advertising, webinars, and beyond, you’ll be responsible for helping us meet our MQL and pipeline targets.
- 5 years+ digital marketing experience (B2B a plus)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Project management and leadership skills
- Marketing automation software (preferably Hubspot, but others like Marketo are good too)
- Business Intelligence (e.g., Inside View / Apollo)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress and/ or Hubspot is a plus)
- Data analytics / metrics (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Paid and organic social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- SEO and Paid Search
- Drive Demand Generation and Lead Management Strategy
- Plan and execute B2B campaigns (Acquisition, Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Develop and manage nurturing campaigns
- Execute sales-initiated 1:1 nurture campaigns
- Lead Management process execution
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to excel, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process; so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.