Do you have experience leading, developing, or implementing talent management initiatives? Are you looking for a compelling role which will enable you to interact with executives from Fortune 500 firms? Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
If yes, please read on.
As a commercially astute Consultant, you’ll be involved in pre-sales, lead talent initiative design, and help develop accounts.
You’ll use science and creative thinking to change behaviors in our clients’ organizations.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have five plus years of serving external corporate clients as a human capital expert
- You’ve played a key role in pre-sales, post-sales, and delivering the scope of work (SOW)- and delight in doing so
- You’ve led pre-sales calls with senior executives, defined SOWs, and driven account development activities
- You’ve led corporate talent initiatives in the areas of diversity and inclusion, performance, culture, and leadership
- You know how to align business strategy with talent solutions and apply research within an organizational context
- You lead project teams effectively to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to contribute to something great
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to excel, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process; so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.