Create a Pathway to install new habits at scale
A Solution Pathway is a 1–2 year learning journey, during which employees develop a critical set of habits to address an organizational challenge.
Why Pathways work
We’ll work with you to develop and customize your Solution Pathway timeline.
In order to transform performance, you need a year or two of ongoing development that is coherent and continues to re-embed skills people learned earlier. Each time you tackle new habits, you are building on past learning.
- 1–3 months: identify and define your organization’s unique challenge
- 3–5 months: implement first solution
- 6–8 months: implement second solutions
- 9–11 months: implement third solution
- 12–24 months: embed skills
Challenge: improve quality conversations
Challenge: increase diversity and inclusion