As a Project Manager, you will join our Delivery team of bright, energetic, and hard-working Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Engagement Managers. You’ll be using project planning skills, NLI Intellectual property, and administrative super-powers to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide project management support to Engagement Managers and subject matter experts on wide-scale learning programs and behavior change initiatives.
- You’ll collaborate with your “pod” on implementing training in a way that fits the client’s culture. For example, you’ll set up and host weekly calls- take care of everything from tech support and dial-in through minute taking and follow up on action items- for a twelve-week learning program.
- You’ll own the statement of work (SOW) from project timelines to communication to completion of deliverables- on time and to expected level of quality.
- You’ll participate in client-facing interactions around product development, design, logistics, team briefs, and training/delivery sessions.
- You’ll manage client and trainer-specific materials as well as ensure up to date program documents.
- You have at least one year of end-to-end project or product or product marketing management experience. Experience with Waterfall, Agile, LEAN, IDLE, PMBOK, CAPM, preferred.
- You’re solutions-oriented, resourceful, and energized! You thrive in changing, uncertain environments. You’re also:
- tech savvy, strong with multiple online platforms
- comfortable with logistical planning
- a self-starter, organized, and reliable
- adaptable, flexible, and detailed
- You’ll partner with our Corporate Solutions Sales, Research & Development, and Finance teams to bring about a great end-to-end client experience.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.