Are you excited by creating documents and decks to accompany corporate learning solutions? Do you relish the opportunity to build and work with a pool of external vendors? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, research-driven work day?
If yes, please continue reading! We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Product Development team of bright, energetic, and hard-working individuals dedicated to bring our clients the best in behavior change learning solutions.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be providing stellar administrative support to ensure perfect participant materials, in all languages, for our learning solutions.
- You know how to manage vendors from quote to on-time delivery, and excel at project planning and management.
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps, Microsoft Office- and easily conquer new ones.
- You create and maintain wiki pages with flair and a flourish.
- You’re an extremely detail-oriented proofreader writer- we want to hear your stories!
- You’ve worked with different formats and are familiar with formatting challenges associated with non-American formats (read: A4).
- You are comfortable working with a vendor pool and independent contractors.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
- Instructional design background, preferred. Multi-lingual, preferred.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Applicants will be expected to take an intensive, task-based selection process.