The Junior Production Coordinator aids the production department in getting organized for DLS shoots, video production process and NLI general operations for specific in-house projects.
- Manage and input shooting schedule into Production calendar
- Coordinate locations for shoots including research and options
- Management of production binders. (Insurance docs, equipment lists, scripts and budgets.)
- The junior production coordinator aides the production department tracking list of process.
- The junior production coordinator will screen new vendor resumes and qualifications.
- Organize client and internal files in google drive and on the server.
- Price and research vendor/equipment options to marketplace.
- The Junior Production Coordinator will act as a Key production assistant on set in order to assist with production.
- The Junior Production Coordinator will help coordination for all inspecting and logging for production equipment.
- Generally, the Junior Production coordinator will help with setup and breakdown.
- The Junior production coordinator will aide in making certain that all production process is adhere too and all filming regulations are followed.
- The Junior Production Coordinator will assist in footage logging and organization.
- The Junior Production Coordinator will assist in house editor.
- Generally, the Junior Production coordinator will help with setup and break down.
- The Junior production coordinator will aide in making certain that all video files are organized on in-house server.
- Must be positive and a team player.
- Must be tech savvy with knowledge of Google apps, Adobe Apps and Microsoft office.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented.
- Must have knowledge of scripts and good writing skills
- Editing skills a plus.
- Script writing skills a plus.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.