Are you interested in helping people find jobs they love? Do you delight in providing stellar customer service? Would you like to be part of a fast growing, collaborative team of passionate, super bright, hard working individuals?
If yes, please continue reading.
In the Recruitment Operations Specialist role, you’ll join our fast-paced, hard-working, high-energy talent seeking team to support creating an excellent candidate experience.
You have at least two years of improving recruitment operations – including expediting time to fill- and enhancing employer brands.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You prioritize scheduling candidates and excel at handling multiple calendars/requests simultaneously
- You’re experienced with managing multiple job boards and recruitment vendors
- You are positive energy, organized, decisive, and used to working on your own
- Discretion is your middle name
- You’re tech savvy- strong in Microsoft and Google applications as well as other software and a quick study on new programs.
Your day to day activities will include
- Schedule interviews and follow ups (50% of your time)
- Email updates to candidates
- Daily email updates to hiring manager
- Database maintenance
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.