Business Development Associate – Sydney, Australia & London, England
Are you are passionate about using science to help create a better world? Is client excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, please continue reading.
We’re looking to grow our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team and we welcome you to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) role.
As a BDA, you’ll start with us in an entry-level position within the organization and from there, the sky’s the limit!
Here’s a bit about more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You are motivated by meeting or exceeding a weekly quota
- You rigorously pursue all leads (by phone, email, and carrier pigeon, if necessary) to meet your quota (about 40% of your time)
- You happily provide the Sales Executive administrative support (about 40% of your time), whatever is needed, including handling calendars, travel, and filing expenses to allow him/her to focus on client activities and revenue generation
- You are passionate about data integrity and making sure our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is overflowing with rich client data to support revenue generation
- You promote attendance at NLI’s exciting events
- You are client-focused, service-oriented, and articulate
- You are a team player while able to lead projects independently
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.