Are you super-organized, detailed, and tech savvy? Do you thrive on data entry and hosting? Is client excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, please read on.
You can build your resume and great work relationships in a part time position doing data entry and/or supporting our New York City front desk; from there, the sky’s the limit.
Here’s about who you are and the fun you’ll be having:
A little about you:
- You LOVE admin work- from clean desk tops to supply stocking
- You are tech savvy and experienced with learning new systems
- You can handle answering phones while working on your other tasks
- Your attentive to your surroundings and initiate fixes
- You enjoy data entry and data cleansing and complete these tasks quickly and correctly.
- You are warm, welcoming and enjoy doing whatever is needed
About the role:
- You’ll answer incoming calls and emails promptly, professionally and warmly
- You’ll handle lots of data entry and other ad-hoc technical projects
- You’ll be responsible for scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms
- You’ll make sure we have a safe, tidy office with supplies and healthy snacks
- You’ll sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- You’ll support in-office events, ad-hoc projects, run errands and proactively offer support quickly and graciously
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.