Learning Systems Architect
NLI is looking for a part-time Learning Systems Architect contractor to design learning content delivery infrastructure strategies (but not necessarily implement it).
The proposed strategies would address integration with existing client learning ecosystems comprised of varying platforms, tools, and portals.
Here’s some of what we need you to do
- Conduct a gap analysis of current data management, content management, data collection, and content deployment systems.
- Identify multiple options for streamlining data flow between systems/applications, content delivery and management, and data management and analytics.
- Create a schematic and work flow with clear specifications and IT systems that recommends how systems will work together to:
- collect learner data from multiple points (CMS, LMS/LXP, surveys, assessments, etc.) and aggregate into an easily accessible database (i.e. LRS) that securely stores and archives data.
- scale content management and delivery, especially for large files (e.g., videos) for distribution around the world.
- streamline the deployment of our learning solutions into our clients learning ecosystem and internal workstream applications/systems.
- provide automated reports for key stakeholders (internal) and clients
- Ensure all recommendations uphold and follow safety and security of information in adherence to GDPR, HIPAA, EEOC, and other privacy standards
Here’s a bit about who you are and your background
- You’re a self-starter, used to navigating in environments where information access is… murky
- You’re a quick, thorough worker with a track record of getting the information you need with minimal disruption to ongoing activities
- You have experience with learning ecosystems specifically Curatr, Qualtrics, Polleverywhere, Rustici Content Controller
- You’re versed in common communication specifications like SCORM, xAPI, et al
- You have led learning system implementations
- You’re used to working with a shoe-string budget
If you have the resourcefulness, solutions-orientation, and smarts to take on this project, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Learning Systems Architecture” in the subject line.
PS- To make sure we identify the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!