The NeuroLeadership Institute is looking to for a proactive, detailed, fast-paced, energized Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our fabulous finance team.
YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY USE EMPLOYER IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Here’s a bit of what you’ll be doing:
- Be the primary client invoicing liaison
- Own contract lifecycle from contract signature to debt collection
- Convert billing schedules into invoices
- Interpret financial components of contracts in order to establish and maintain billing schedules
- Work with other teams to create maintain contracts and improve billing procedures
- All A/R related admin/accounting/reporting
If the above sound interesting to you, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. – To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.