Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position at a medium size company.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principals.
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
This position can be the stepping-stone to a supervisor position, for strong candidates with willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- ADHOC Duties
Candidates interested in applying should send resumes to careers-apac@