The NeuroLeadership Institute is looking to for a proactive, detailed, analytical, fast-paced Finance/Accounting professional to join our fabulous finance team.
YOU MUST BE FULLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY U.S. EMPLOYER IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Here’s a bit about who you are what you’ll be doing:
- You have two years of experience in a similar role as well as an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- You’re extremely detail-oriented, skilled in spreadsheets, and strongly customer-oriented
- You’re familiar with GAAP; experience with ERP systems, preferred
- You enjoy hands-on work, getting into the details, providing hands-on support
- You’ll process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, reconciling key balance sheet accounts
- You’re excited about performing even the most routine of calculations to produce analyses and reports
- You’ll collect and enter data in NetSuite (our accounting system) and other systems (a lot of data!)
- You’ll help create and review reports, and ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- You’ll reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees
- You’ll also suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency, and reduce costs
- And, you’ll be happy to take on other tasks to help the team and be proactive in keeping us organized.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
P.S.- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity!